NWLTF Documents Airport Expansion
Leeds Bradford Airport have submitted a Planning Application to build a new terminal and to extend the
daytime flight flying hours - developments that will enable the expansion of the airport.
There are many reasons to challenge this application and they are explained on the
galba website which is comprehensive and frequently updated.
It is important that you make your views known to Leed City Council via the
Information on how to submit an objection is on our information flyer here
and on the galba site here.
Our final Stop the Extension Flyer is here.
Galba have raised sufficient money using a Crowdfunder and donations and have engaged a barrister to help fight the case. Thank you to those who have donated.
Both the NWLTF and Galba have submitted written objections to the application which are available below.
Other websites that may be of interest:
Documents concerning the airport expansion plans that may be of particular interest are:
Documents concerning airport expansion plans
- NWLTF Briefing on supposedly exempt flights - 15 Oct - press here
- NWLTF Revised Questions prompted by Position Statement - 4 Oct 2020 - press here
- NWLTF response to technical brief - 12 Sept 2020 - press here
- NWLTF Potential Conditions on any Grant of Permission letter - August 2020 - press
- NWLTF Objection letter - July 2020 - press here
- GALBA Objection - July 2020 - press here
- NWLTF Noise Survey - June 2020 - press here
- Climate Letter signed by 90 academics - June 2020 - press here.
- NWLTF Airport Flyer May 2020 - press here.
- Observations on the LBA Noise Forecasts June 2020 - press here.
- to GALBA information for responding May 2020 - press here.
- LCC pre-application report Jan 2020 - press here
- NWLTF comments post preapplication Feb 2020 - press here
- NWLTF Parkway press response Feb 2020 - press here
NWLTF's Airport flypath Documents
- letter to CAA Feb 2019 - press here
- LBA call in web version (Feb 2019 )- press here
- LBA change info sent to Alex Sobel (Feb 2019) - press here
- letter to CAA Jan 2019 - press here
- letter to CAA Oct 2018 - press here
- Objection to Airspace change proposals Oct 2018 - press here
Every effort has been made to try to ensure that the information provided on this
website is correct. If it is felt that any detail is incorrect,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org